What is a Holiday Shoppe?
In a word? FUN! The Penguin Patch Holiday Shoppe allows students to shop for their family during school hours, giving them a great sense of independence and pride and saving families time and money. It's one of the few times $10 is more than enough. Students can easily purchase five or six inexpensive gift items for loved ones.
We offer a large selection of matching, inexpensive, personalized gifts at kid-friendly prices. Our unique no-counting inventory program and online check-out process makes it easy for volunteers to help each child select the perfect gift. We are owned and operated by a former PTO/PTA Officer and all of our gifts are kid-selected and Mom-approved! Check us out as seen in PTO Today.
How It Works
The Penguin Patch Holiday Shoppe is dedicated to making your experience HASSLE-FREE, FUN and EASY. As a no-risk program, you only pay for what you sell. No payment is due until after your sale is finished. There is no inventory to count when the shoppe arrives and no counting inventory when it's over. Re-orders can be placed every day throughout the duration of your shoppe and are delivered the next day.
- We have a schedule that accommodates your school
- YOU choose how much money you want to make
- Penguin Patch will code all of your gifts based on your mark-up
- Quick Start Guide
- Step-by-step sponsor handbook
- Full-color parent letters for all students
- Posters for your school
- Budget envelopes for all students
- Stickers for the kids
- Tablecloths and much more!
- NEW gifts that are coded based on your price mark-up
- "To/from" gift bags for each gift
- "Thank you" bags for children to carry their gifts home
Return Unsold Gifts
- Simply log in to our website,
- Enter the amount of money collected
- Click calculate.